Thursday, November 12, 2009

Theme song for the day . ...

There's a bit of irony in my title today. First, because my itouch died last night so I didn't have any music.
But really I was thinking that I should select a theme song for today. It was a strange day, because at work it felt like a Monday (with the holiday yesterday) but I was super high energy, so I kept thinking of zippy and quick songs. Could it be my mind was playing my workout playlist as a tribute to my fallen itouch?!?!? Whatever the reason I felt GREAT today. My legs were tired from my run yesterday but I just felt overall good. Even though I left my beautifully crafted coffee on the counter this morning, even though my water bottle leaked in my bag, even though it was a swim day. Actually I enjoyed my swim today, right after I get over the shock of plunging into the cool water of the university pool.

On my way home I stopped by Costco to return my itouch, but I'd forgotten the ear buds, silly me. But I'm glad that I'll be able to return it. Drove home, without my podcasts *sigh*, quickly made supper (wraps, nice and easy). Now we're just headed out to AWANA with the kids.

I'm not sure if it's the return to "training" that's got me in a good mood, but I'll take it and I'll even get up tomorrow at 5:50 a.m. to do a circuit. Well that's the plan anyway!

So happy pseudo-Monday, but I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday.

No comments: