Thursday, December 3, 2009

First week with a coach

The first week of coaching is almost over!
So far so good :)
Swim workout on Tuesday was ubber hard for me, and as I tired I could feel my form getting progressively worse. I tried not to let it get me down (that was tough), but I am worried about the coached swim tomorrow morning. First I'll have to get up at 5:30 a.m. to make it, plus I worry about how bad I suck! But I know you are supposed to spend more time on your weakest sport, so I'm trying to view it as an opportunity. Was pleasantly surprised by my cycle session, as it was my first on the indoor trainer in months and months (seriously, since a late night catch up session in June!). I haven't had a lot of rides in on my new bike, so I was happy that I felt comfy. However, I am reminded how much I really want to get clipless pedal system ASAP.

Winter has arrived, so I'm accepting my "sentence" of running indoors. I'll try and get a few in on the indoor track, that should provide some interest :) The last few mornings I've really enjoyed listening to podcasts, they make the time fly!!! This week was the AgeGrouper and Milkthecowbaby, and I see that Kelownagurl has put up a new one. Always interesting stuff!!

OK, better get back to work, and oh yeah.... eat some lunch. Tilapia and salad yummy!

No comments: